Memorial Day Weekend – Grilling Tips
As we move into the weekend, here are some great grilling tips for your Memorial Day Weekend cookout/barbeque! A special thank you to everyone who has served in our armed forces!
For those that are going to be grilling this weekend, here are a few safety tips to remember:
- Don’t use your grill inside!
- If you choose to grill in your garage… don’t !
- Make sure your grill is away from your home, deck railings, and overhead branches.
- Remove the grease or fat built up from the grill and in the trays below the grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended… Leave the grill under the supervision of a responsible adult at all times.
- Always make sure your gas grill lid is open before lighting it.