(BPT) – Wish your soiree could have a bit more swagger? You don’t need a celebrity budget and abode to throw a stunning celebration. With just a bit of creative vision and DIY savvy, you’ll have an affair to remember in no time at all.
- The first step to ensure an enjoyable event is to provide enough seating for your guests to relax. Enhance the look of your current table and chairs with a quick finish update with Rust Protector.This spray paint works wonders on weathered metal tables and chairs, providing coverage, durability and corrosion protection. Available in several new multi-color, textured finishes it dries in as little as eight minutes so that you can quickly move on to other aspects of your party planning.
- Once your seating area is set, create an eye-catching centerpiece to set the mood. Turn forgotten pedestal candle holders into chic showpieces that will impress guests and inspire dinner table dialog. Simply spray paint each with a coordinating color of textured finish for an updated and elegant look. Once dry, add candles of various heights and decorate the bases with pebbles or decorative beads for subtle and sophisticated ambiance.
Let there be light
- While your new centerpiece will illuminate the table area in the evening, be sure to light up the night with additional accent lighting. Tiki torches are an easy and inexpensive solution that provide excellent perimeter lighting and can even work double duty to keep pesky mosquitos at bay, ensuring your invited guests don’t bolt because of uninvited ones.
- A signature drink can be a fun treat for your guests – but be sure the vessel is just as festive. An inexpensive and trendy way to keep guests refreshed and delighted is to serve your libations in the classic mason jar. Jazz up the jars by placing peel-and-stick chalkboard labels on the jars and provide chalk for guests to write their names. And as the final touch, offer mini umbrellas or nostalgic striped paper straws to allow guests to sip in style.
Heat it up
- Why not enjoy your tasty refreshments around a fire pit when the sun has finally set? It’s the perfect ambiance to relax and enjoy company. Restore your rusty fire pit from last season withhigh heat spray paint, a durable and stylish option for DIYers who want to touch-up surfaces that need to withstand extreme temperature swings. It delivers maximum color and rust resistance for a designer look all year long.
You don’t have to spend a ton of money to create an elegant gathering that will impress guests. By paying attention to small, inexpensive details, you can turn a bland backyard, patio or deck into a stylish spot for entertaining that won’t leave you penniless at the end of the night.